Coworth Park, Dorchester Collection’s luxury country house hotel and spa, is the only hotel in the UK where guests can participate or learn to play and watch world-class polo events on its groups. In celebration of the 2017 polo season (now – October), the hotel has created a new Ultimate Polo Experience package to introduce guests to every aspect of polo, from theory to practice.
The Ultimate Polo Experience includes:
- Luxury overnight accommodations and English Breakfast for two
- Guards Polo Academy at Coworth Park’s ‘Half Day Polo Masterclass’ for two
- A personal introduction to the world of polo over cocktails with an England team member
- Same day complimentary membership to Guards Polo Club
- VIP Horse shoe Polo welcome amenity by head pastry chef, Lucy Jones
Created by the hotel’s expert polo manager, Ebe Sievwright, this package invites guests to make the most of Coworth Park’s high goal fields and fixtures, managed by Guards Polo Club. Guards Polo Club has hosted world-class polo events for over 60 years and has historically, played host to Her Majesty The Queen, HRH Prince Philip, HRH Prince Charles, HRH The Duke of Cambridge and HRH Prince Harry.
Package rates start at approximately $1,307 for stays now through October 31, 2017; subject to availability, blackout dates apply. Rates are based on double occupancy, per room, per night.