Families will receive free tickets to visit Scotland’s top visitor attraction, The Royal Yacht Britannia, worth £45, when booking a family-break at Scotland’s top luxury hotel, The Chester Residence.
The first five guests who book a family trip with The Chester Residence during half-term, Easter holidays or May weekend will receive a complimentary family ticket (valid for two adults and up to three children) to The Royal Yacht Britannia to be used during their stay.
The Chester Residence offers families a five-star luxury getaway, and ensures the whole family is taken care of from adults to young children and babies. Their family package helps to provide a hassle-free trip for families and includes a definitive child-friendly itinerary with activities that suit no matter the weather, recommendations of the best family-friendly restaurants in the city, and spacious apartments which are fully kitted out for children prior to guests’ arrival. Families travelling with babies will receive a baby welcome pack to keep their little one entertained whilst also ensuring their safety and parents’ peace of mind. Older children will receive a hamper on arrival which includes games, DVDs and Corky the bear – a cuddly bear which they can take home to remember their visit. For parents preferring to dine-in during their stay, the team at The Chester Residence have it covered – guests can pre-order a luxury hamper full of delicious treats or upgrade to ‘The Chester Feast’, including beer and wine for the adults.
Celebrating 20 years in Edinburgh, The Royal Yacht Britannia is ‘Scotland’s Best Visitor Attraction’. The tour gives visitors an exclusive insight into what life was like on board the former yacht of Her Majesty The Queen, the Royal Family and the Royal Yachtsmen who served on board. Visitors can explore the five main decks, featuring the state apartments, royal bedrooms and the engine room. Under 5s go free, there’s a children’s version of the audio tour, the cuddly corgi treasure hunt, plus an 11-foot LEGO replica of Britannia. The Royal Deck Tea Room offers a family-friendly menu, plus views over the Firth of Forth.
The Chester Residence is an exclusive collection of 23 unique, luxurious Georgian townhouse apartments. Since opening in 2006, The Chester Residence has been awarded 29 accolades, including being named the top UK luxury hotel outside London (5th in the UK) in the TripAdvisor Travellers’ Choice Awards 2018.
Giveaway terms and conditions:
- Bookings must be made, not in conjunction with any other offer, via www.chester-residence.com.
- Bookings must be made for a family apartment to qualify.
- The first five guests to book will be notified by The Chester Residence team.
- Bookings are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- ‘5th Best UK Luxury Hotel’ in the TripAdvisor Travellers’ Choice Awards 2018
- ‘14th Best UK Hotel for Service’ in the TripAdvisor Travellers’ Choice Awards 2018
- ‘22nd Best UK Small Hotel’ in the TripAdvisor Travellers Choice’ Awards 2018
- ‘Best Five Star Hotel’ in the trivago.co.uk Awards 2017
- ‘17th best UK Luxury Hotel’ in the Travellers’ Choice Awards 2017
- ‘Best City Hotel’ in the Scottish Outdoor & Leisure Awards 2016
- ‘Best Accommodation Provider’ for Lothians and Borders in the regional finals of the Scottish Thistle Awards 2016.
- TripAdvisor’s second-place luxury hotel in the UK, eleventh in Europe and 14th in the UK for Best Service in the Travellers’ Choice Awards, 2016
- TripAdvisor’s ‘Certificate of Excellence 2015’
- TripAdvisor’s ‘No1 Luxury Hotel in the UK’ and ‘7th Best Luxury Hotel in Europe’ in the Travellers’ Choice Awards, 2015
- TripAdvisor’s ‘Top Luxury Hotel in Europe and the UK’ (third in the world) and ‘Top Small Hotel in the UK’ in the Travellers’ Choice Awards, 2014
- TripAdvisor’s ‘Top Small Hotel in the UK’ in the Travellers’ Choice® Awards, 2013
- Seven individual accolades in the Scottish Hotel Awards 2013
- Scottish Hotel Awards 2011 Serviced Apartments of the Year
For more information please visit: www.chester-residence.com