Dorchester Collection’s luxury country house hotel and spa, Coworth Park, today released details of its Ultimate Polo Experience in time for the 2018 season (May – September). A game often associated with royalty and skilled horsemanship, the package offers guests a British summer countryside experience like no other:
Price from £4,464, including VAT, Coworth Park’s Ultimate Polo Experience includes:
- Transfers to Coworth Park via Starspeed’s BELL 429 helicopter from Battersea Heliport
- Starspeed’s state of the art helicopter with a spacious cabin for up to five people.
- Luxury overnight accommodation in a Mansion House Junior Suite with English breakfast for two.
- Guards Polo Academy at Coworth Park’s ‘Half Day Polo Masterclass’ for two
- Complimentary access to Guards Polo Club to watch a high goal games that may be taking place during the time guests are staying at Coworth Park.
- Experience the ‘Tasting Menu’ by executive chef, Adam Smith recent recipient of a Michelin star for Restaurant Coworth Park
Coworth Park is the only hotel in the UK where guests can practice or learn to play polo and enjoy the spectacle of world-class polo events taking place within its grounds. The hotel’s high-goal polo fields and fixtures, rated amongst the highest in the world, are managed by Guards Polo Club. Internationally-renowned, Guards Polo Club has hosted world-class polo events for over 60 years and has historically, played host to Her Majesty The Queen, HRH Prince Philip, HRH Prince Charles, HRH The Duke of Cambridge and HRH Prince Harry. Popular fixtures held at Coworth Park include the majestic Audi Polo Challenge. Half Day Masterclasses include an introduction of theory and practice and serve as the best way to get guests of any level a fun understanding of the game.
In addition, guests will be able to enjoy executive chef Adam Smith’s acclaimed ‘Tasting Menu’ in Restaurant Coworth Park showcasing a modern outlook on classic British dishes with stunning views across the rose terrace.
Follow up the experience with a ‘hard as hooves’ manicure or ‘hot to trot’ pedicure at The Spa at Coworth Park.