San Miguel de Allende is the perfect summer destination for foodies and art lovers. While the charming artists’ village located north of Mexico City has long been renowned for its stunning architecture, flavorful cuisine, and rich local culture, there has never been a better time to visit than this July, when the city will host the second annual Market of Arts and Gastronomy (MAG), a festival celebrating San Miguel’s vibrant culinary and artistic culture.
Taking place from July 13th – 15th, the MAG festival will feature a grand market in the beautiful Parque Juarez, with over 100 booths offering everything from gourmet dishes and tequila to local art, as well as a host of other special events including dinners, tastings, and parties.
Rosewood San Miguel de Allende, the city’s premier luxury resort, is offering an all-access package, making it the perfect place to stay and enjoy the festival’s offerings. The hotel will host a magnificent multi-course dinner on July 13th featuring a fusion of Mexican and American cuisine prepared by the hotel’s own Odín Rocha and Rosewood Sand Hill executive chef, Reylon Augustin.
All Access Package includes:
- 3 nights’ accommodations
- A complimentary cocktail at Rosewood’s private wine cellar La Cava
- Entrance to all MAG dinners, brunches, and parties:
Events that the package grants access to:
- Kick-off dinner at Hotel Matilda (July 12th)
- Dinner at Rosewood San Miguel ae Allende (July 13th)
- Brunch at Moxi Restaurant (June 14th)
- Dinner at Bovine Brasserie (July 14th)
- After-party at Casa Armida (July 14th)
- Brunch at Hotel Casa Blanca (July 15th)