E.C.D. Automotive Design, known for their prestigious, high-end luxury vehicles, delivers a hardcore custom Defender 110 (D110) with an “all-American” take on the classic British icon.
Project Viking looks irresistible in its Liquid Silver Metallic finish. It’s a mammoth off-road beast sitting at an intimidating 7’4” height on massive 37” Maxxis Trepador Mud-terrain tires. The Icelandic wheel arches give Project Viking an aggressively wide stance. Powered by a 5.3L LC9 V-8 engine that rumbles with a Borla Performance exhaust, Project Viking features the performance and reliability to be just as capable off-road as it is driving across the country.
The interior of this custom D110 features a more subtle look with Corbeau seats finished in beautiful Envy Umber and Super-soft black leathers. Additional storage boxes were added under the rear bench seats. Modern technology includes wireless charging for mobile devices and in-car wifi.
Coming into 2019 with Project Viking, E.C.D. proves they are a leader in producing custom British classics that feature a culmination of new technology, high-end luxury, and utility.
Base Spec of Vehicle
- Custom Defender 110
- LC9 5.3L 340hp V-8 engine with a 6-speed automatic transmission
- Liquid Silver Metallic in a full gloss finish
Wheels, Tires, and Accessories
- Tires – 37” Maxxis M-8060 Trepador Mud Terrain tires
- Wheels – 16” Beadlock wheels
- Suspension – 2” Suspension Lift
- Exhaust – Borla Performance exhaust system
- Side-steps – Full-length side steps with black metal checkers
- Bumper – Aircon winch bumper with daytime running lights and A-frame budge bar
- Winch – Warn Industries VR-8 winch system
- Roll cage – Safety Devices full external roll cage with a rear access ladder
- Lighting – 4 spots lights on the front roll cage; 2 rear work lights; Automatic headlights; Puddle lights
- Additional Accessories – KBX wing-tops; Icelandic wheel arches; Steering guard finished in black; Swing-away wheel carrier
- Seats – Corbeau RRS seats in the front and middle row; Bench seats in the rear load area
- Storage – Custom storage boxes under the rear bench seats
- Leather – Envy Umber and Super-soft Black leathers
- Steering Wheel – Momo Eagle steering wheel
- Gauges – Classic Instruments Silver-Gray series
- Additional Accessories – Heated front seats; Rear AC controls; Black leather door handles
In-Car Entertainment and Electronics
- Infotainment – Sony Infotainment system with Sirius XM
- Audio – JL Audio amplified 8-speaker sound system with subwoofer
- Additional Accessories – Wireless charging for mobile devices; USB’s on the dash and behind the center console; Front and rear cameras; In-car WiFi; 3-button garage door opener
For more information about E.C.D. Automotive Design, please visit www.ecdautodesign.com