As the winter season arrives, The Ritz-Carlton, Bachelor Gulch invites guests to the luxurious ski-in and ski-out mountain resort, tucked away in an exclusive enclave on the side of Beaver Creek Mountain, offering memorable mountain experiences and the most picturesque setting for the ultimate winter holiday.
New this winter season, The Ritz-Carlton, Bachelor Gulch will open the doors to SAKABA, a brand-new, intimate, sushi concept. SAKABA, located onsite at the resort, will feature sushi and composed raw fish dishes, and offer indoor and outdoor seating as well as a sushi bar.
Consistently recognized as one of North America’s premiere hotels and Colorado’s top luxury ski-in and ski-out resorts, The Ritz-Carlton, Bachelor Gulch offers limitless outdoor adventures, world-class amenities and an array of dining options. Whether skiing pristine powder, making fresh tracks on a mountain snowshoe adventure, enjoying a glass of champagne and live music at the best après ski location in the Vail Valley, indulging in high-altitude treatments at the world-class spa, enjoying dinner at the fine-dining destination WYLD or a private, cozy culinary experience at Anderson’s Cabin, the unrivaled opportunities at The Ritz-Carlton, Bachelor Gulch provide the most luxurious Colorado winter mountain experience to celebrate the season with family and loved ones.
Featured 2019/2020 winter activities at The Ritz-Carlton, Bachelor Gulch include:
- Ultimate Family Ski Holiday: The destination is ideal for multi-generational families and groups of friends. Guests can stay in a private, luxurious residence or penthouse for the perfect ski holiday, having more space to spread out with more guests, while also enjoying the amenities of the hotel just an elevator away. Ski-in and ski-out, ski valet, ski nanny and skier services are all easily accessible, providing more time to enjoy the holiday and create lasting memories.
- 12 Days of Holiday Wonder: The beautiful holiday décor throughout the resort creates a winter wonderland, and kicks-off the early ski season with Thanksgiving dinner in WYLD prepared by Chef Jasper Schneider, followed by the Bachelor Gulch tree lighting ceremony on Saturday, November 30 with a special appearance from Santa. The 12 Days of Wonder are hosted for guests from December 21-January 1 with holiday activities including a winter solstice celebration, visits with Santa and his elf, winter crafts, wood burning ornament making, holiday cookies, NYE party with live music, entertainment and much more.
- The Most Amazing Après: The ski-in and ski-out Ritz-Carlton, Bachelor Gulch provides the a luxurious après ski experience, featuring the Fireside Bar located at the base of the mountain. The Moët Champagne and raw bar après ski experience is located on the mountain-side outdoor terrace where guests sip sparkling cocktails and enjoy a full bar in front of the roaring outdoor fire.
- Winter Warm Up at The Spa: Warm up at the Ritz-Carlton, Bachelor Gulch Spa, a world-class 21,000 square foot sanctuary including 19 treatment rooms, a nail salon, co-ed rock grottos with flowing water, steam rooms, saunas and both hot and cold plunge pools. Restore, rejuvenate and refresh by treating yourself or loved ones at the luxurious spa.
- WYLD Culinary Experiences: Dine at WYLD, The Ritz-Carlton, Bachelor Gulch’s signature restaurant serving seasonal dishes prepared by executive chef Jasper Schneider .
- Anderson’s Cabin: Experience the history and magic of Bachelor Gulch by reserving an exclusive, private dining experience at Anderson’s Cabin, tucked into the woods and once the home of John Anderson, one of the seven bachelors of Bachelor’s Gulch that first settled in the area.
- Winter Snowshoe Adventures: The pet-friendly Ritz-Carlton, Bachelor Gulch offers guests the opportunity to explore the mountain and Colorado snow on daily snowshoe adventures, where guests can bring their own pampered pup or join with official canine ambassadors, “Bachelor” and “Scout”.
- Ritz Kids: A memorable experience for the little ones awaits with an in-room camping experience complete with an in-room tent and s’mores galore. Add in, the heated year-round pool, indoor Grotto swimming, daily visits from Bachelor the canine ambassador, a free game room and a full Ritz Kids “camp” program, and the family winter vacation just got even better.
- Luxury Ski-In and Out: With slope-side access and more than 1,800 acres of diverse terrain for the whole family, The Ritz-Carlton, Bachelor Gulch offers the most luxurious ski experience in Colorado. Watch children learn to ski using the “magic carpet” while warming up by the outdoor fire-pit or in the Great Room, and be sure to take advantage of the convenient in-house Ski Concierge, Ski Nanny, Ski Outfitter and onsite ticket office.
The grand lodge architectural style of The Ritz-Carlton, Bachelor Gulch exudes authentic Rocky Mountain luxury and captures the essence of the surrounding national forest. Consistently recognized as one of North America’s top hotels and Colorado’s premier luxury ski resort, the year-round destination resort offers limitless outdoor adventure, world-class amenities, and an array of sophisticated dining options, including brand-new signature restaurant, WYLD, and the exclusive Bachelors Lounge — the Vail Valley’s only cigar lounge. The Bachelor Gulch Spa at The Ritz-Carlton is the ideal place to relax and rejuvenate. The soothing Forbes Four-Star, 21,000 square-foot spa and fitness center features 19 treatment rooms, a co-ed rock-lined grotto, an integrated wellness program, and both Pilates and yoga studios.
To arrange your vacation or learn more about The Ritz-Carlton, Bachelor Gulch, please visit www.ritzcarlton.com/en/hotels/colorado/bachelor-gulch or dial the resort at (970) 748-6200