Victor, the world’s largest on-demand private jet marketplace, is proud to unveil Costa Rica as the fourth destination within the incredible jet-journey series, the Art of Curated Travel. Just in time for summer, Victor members will gain insider access to dynamic excursions to build their own bespoke itinerary that encapsulates the intrepid spirit and prestige of Costa Rica.
Rich in culture and known as the “happiest country on earth, Costa Rica has experienced a meteoric rise in popularity from Americans, and Victor is offering exclusive access this tropical paradise. An exciting partnership between Victor and Natural World Safaris provides guests with unique experiences such as luxury jet charter flights, scenic helicopter transfers, access to exclusive lodges, private tours of verdant jungles, kayaking to dolphin safaris and thrilling active volcano explorations. Offshore island quests are also available and widely hailed as one of the best locations for ‘underwater adventure’ in the world.
“The success of the Art of Curated Travel program has enabled Victor to push the boundaries of what we can make available to our members. We are thrilled to announce Costa Rica as the newest destination in the series, where Victor members will receive insider access to eco-lodges, active volcanos, underwater explorations, scenic helicopter transfers and more. Rugged and rich in culture, Costa Rica’s unrivaled adventure programming is ideal for discerning thrill seekers this summer.” David Young, Victor’s Senior Vice President, North America.
4-Day Example Itinerary:
- Private arrival transfers via luxury vehicle
- 1 night at the elegant Xandari Resort & Spa
- Scenic helicopter transfer to the majestic Arenal volcano and on the ground exploration
- 2 nights at the Nayara Hotel Spa & Gardens – a striking collection of eco-luxury ‘casitas’ (small houses) nestled in lush rainforest and with a striking view of Arenal.
- Transfer by prop plane to the Osa Peninsula
- 4 nights at Lapa Rios Eco Lodge – 17 private bungalows set within a 1,000-acre private nature reserve,
- Snorkeling and diving around Cano Island and its stunning coral reefs
- Private prop plane transfer back to San Jose and connecting Victor jet charter home
- Pricing upon request
The ‘Art of Curated Travel’ program is a series of select destinations offering tailored itineraries inspired by Victor’s innovative members and their unique passions that entice them to journey the globe. Thus far, the series has taken discerning travelers to Cuba, Aspen, Maldives and Abu Dhabi for unpatrolled access to high-profile social events and cultural excursions. Booking via Victor’s uniquely hi-tech, high touch platform allows seamless planning for a customized adventure to the world’s most beautifully biodiverse countries.
Visit website: www.flyvictor.com