Following the launch of its first Northwest Passage itinerary last August, the luxury cruise company is offering another first – a trip to the world’s 10 Peninsula hotels aboard a private Boeing 777-200LR jet.
On a journey to ten of the world’s most exciting cities, enjoy a selection of unique, curated Crystal experiences and bespoke programs by The Peninsula Academy that reveal their very essence – historical, cultural, and lifestyle – while luxuriating in the warm hospitality of The Peninsula Hotels.
Departing from the Peninsula New York on August 21, 2017 the 27-day inaugural Crystal AirCruise is $159,000 per guest. The cabin in standard configuration carries as many as 380 passengers, but now accommodates just 84.
Highlights of private jet:
• Privately owned, fully customized Boeing 777-200LR
• Largest and newest private tour jet in the market
• Unmatched space with widest in-cabin configuration and highest ceilings
• Crystal Exclusive Class™ seats that convert to 180 degree lie-flat beds
• Highest staff-to-guest ratio of any private jet experience, with Crystal Skye Butlers
• Only private tour jet with separate dining area, stand-up bar and lounge seating
• Only private tour jet with extensive on-board wine cellar (Skye Cellar)
• Michelin star-inspired cuisine and all-inclusive offering of fine wines, champagnes and premium spirits
• State-of-the-art in-flight entertainment system with 24” HD monitors (industry’s largest)
• Bose® Noise Cancelling headphones, Apple iPads®, complimentary global wi-fi (Skye-Fi )
• Luxurious in-flight bedding including plush blankets, pillows, duvets and mattress
• On-board Chef
More information: http://www.crystalcruises.com/aircruises