Rosewood Inn of the Anasazi, the luxury boutique hotel located in downtown Santa Fe, is now offering an Opera Package for the upcoming opera season. The brand new Opera Package streamlines and enhances the opera-going experience for the more than 85,000 people who flock to Santa Fe each summer for world-renowned performances.
Rosewood Inn of the Anasazi’s basic Opera Package includes the following:
- Choice of luxurious, newly-renovated accommodations at Rosewood Inn of the Anasazi
- A chic canvas bag, perfect for toting around Santa Fe’s charming galleries, museums and shops
- A cozy Spanish blanket, perfect for picnics at the grounds or warming up on chilly Santa Fe evenings
- Rates for the basic package start at $395/night.
To make the opera experience even more special, Rosewood Inn of the Anasazi is offering three unique experiences that can be added onto the Opera Package:
- Pre-Opera Dinner: A three-course prix-fixe performance menu by Chef Edgar Beas that guests can enjoy before attending the Opera. Stand-out menu items include a fresh, locally-sourced heirloom tomato salad, pan-roasted chicken with bing cherries and sweet corn polenta and chocolate cremeux with caramelized pineapple and bourbon ice cream.
- $45.00 per person
- Tailgating for Two: A unique Opera tailgating experience, which includes everything needed for a stylish al-fresco dinner at the Opera grounds: a picnic basket, bistro table, two chairs, wine glasses, and dinnerware, as well as a 3-course menu featuring smoked salmon, charcuterie or artisanal cheese platter, and dessert.
- $75.00 package for two, reservations are required
- Post-Opera Bites: A high-end in-room dining menu featuring a selection of light bites, charcuterie platter or artisanal cheese plate, dessert, and a beverage.
- Pricing is a la carte.