Those looking to experience the best of Basel by boat this year can book the ultimate Art Week package at the uber-luxe Fisher Island Club Hotel and Resort. Accessible only by ferry or yacht, the private island retreat’s over-the-top Art Week package features an abundance of curated art experiences for two that includes a culinary masterpiece dinner along the beach, private guided tour of Art Basel by art consulting agency LIAISONS, along with private yacht dockage space, premium accommodations in Rosemary’s Cottage and more.
- Luxury accommodations for two at Rosemary’s Cottage, a three-bedroom cottage named after William K. Vanderbilt II’s daughter, featuring a private courtyard with Jacuzzi
- Yacht dockage space and access to all of Fisher Island Club’s marina services (based on availability)
- On-call luxury car service for three days to take you to every Art Basel event in town
- Private four-course dinner on the beach with wine pairing, tailored to the client’s palate by Executive Chef Stephane Caporal
- VIP tickets to the 28th edition of Art Miami, America’s preeminent modern and contemporary art fair
- Two-hour private guided tour of Art Basel 2017 (during Vernissage) alongside a contemporary art curator provided by LIAISONS, highlighting the most sought-after artworks, historical pieces, up and coming artists, trends and more
- Full-day private guided visits of a curated selection of galleries, museums, artists’ studios and satellite art fair visits by LIAISONS (does not include art consulting commission fees)
Based on a minimum three-day stay, the package is available December 3-12, and is priced at $15,000 (price is subject to change). Price is inclusive of taxes and Fisher Island Club membership fees and is subject to availability.
Located off the tip of South Beach and revered as the private winter estate of William K. Vanderbilt II and his family, Fisher Island Club Hotel and Resort features luxurious amenities, which include a private beach with sugar-white sand imported from the Bahamas, a championship golf course, 18 tennis courts including all four “Grand Slam” playing surfaces, two deep-water marinas, a variety of casual and formal dining venues, a full-service spa, salon and fitness center, and an aviary with dozens of exotic birds.
To book this package, call 305.535.6000 or visit www.fisherislandclub.com.