Le Guanahani hotel in St Barth’s, more formerly known as the most beautiful island in the Caribbean and the chic little outpost of France, has created a package fit for royalty, hoping to entice those seeking the utmost in luxury and privacy.
Nestled in a secluded peninsula between Marigot Bay and Grand Cul-de-Sac, Le Guanahani is the only fully serviced hotel on the island, meaning that you never need to leave to experience the best in fine dining, activities and spa and wellness, to include paddle boarding, yoga and treatments from the award-winning Spa My Blend by Clarins, one of only eight in the world.
For those looking for a truly indulgent escape, whether it be your honeymoon, a long weekend break or some much needed pampering to escape every day life, the hotel has created ‘The Royal Treatment’ package that offers guests the following:
- Private transfers to and from the airport
- Champagne on arrival and a complimentary bottle of Cristal Roederer, one of the finest champagnes in the world when you check in to your Signature Suite
- Fresh flower arrangements to welcome you in your suite
- A private breakfast set up on your suite terrace
- Private beach dinner with canapés and champagne on arrival, followed by a 5-course tasting menu to include; king crab risotto, burrata salad and suckling veal. Vintage wine and champagne will be served throughout your meal
- Daily private personal training sessions to include sunrise yoga at the hotel’s private yoga deck, paddle boarding, guided hikes around the island
- Daily treatments in the Spa My Blend by Clarins to include; Body Lift Sculptor treatment, Body Wrap Contouring, My Blend facial and a Frédéric Fekkai blow dry
- Private sunset cruise on board a chartered yacht around the island. Champagne and canapés will be served and you will have your own private butler on board
The Royal Treatment package price starts from €8,250 based on two people sharing a suite for three nights, to include all the above for two guests. Daily breakfast, taxes and Wi-Fi are also included in the price. The package is available from 9th May – 24th August 2017.
For more information on Le Guanahani and the package please visit https://leguanahani.com