After some recent early snowfall, ski season us upon is at Promontory, the most extraordinary vacation home community in Park City, Utah that is unsurpassed by no other in the Mountain West. This award-winning, second home destination has truly set a new standard for other private communities with a host of year-round amenities catering to multi-generational families who are from various parts of the U.S.
The vast area encompasses 10 square miles and features breathtaking views of the Park City ski areas (Deer Valley and Park City Mountain). Promontory boasts some of the most decadent, stunning mountain estates and golf course villas you’ll find anywhere in the world. Approximately 600 of 1,200 home sites remain.
Speaking of ski season, Promontory has an exclusive ski in, ski out lodge for its members at Deer Valley Resort, and will be opening another private lodge this winter at the base of Park City Mountain.
- Two, 18-hole Jack Nicklaus and Pete Dye signature golf courses with incredible club houses that feature impressive clubhouses with fine dining restaurants renowned for cutting-edge cuisine
- A tubing hill that opened last winter
- A kid’s cabin offering activities and recreation for younger members
- The Shed – a family-oriented clubhouse with bowling lanes, movie theater, basketball court, and pub
- An outdoor amphitheater for live music
- Miles of hiking, snowshoeing, and biking trails
- A new Beach and Beach House restaurant at 7,000 feet
- Spa, fitness, and outdoor pool amenities
- Outfitter’s Cabin
- A conservancy ensuring open space for generations